Monday, 18 April 2011

tuesday april nineteen



Meh.

We started this blog because sarah and i work for NGOs, and there is no real incentive to dress up, so sare and i thought we would try to impress each other, daily. I feel like we started strong but what - three weeks in - I can't be bothered... hurry the fuck up, Easter. I need a break.

Work pays for a group personal training session on Tuesdays at high noon and yoga was off for the break this morning, so I just got up, got dressed in my sweats and rode into work. I have spare clothes in the cupboard here so will shower and change after lunch, if I can be bothered. I brought a towel, just in case.

Here's me in the lift. I'm wearing everlast light cotton things that were a hand me down from Kimmy, an Atticus tee that was a freebie from my music days (skateboard brand) and a Rockman's velour hoodie I bought for $5 at a market one day when I was cold. It has ribbon stripes down the side and normally doesn't make it out of the house - my nana shops at Rockmans, for god's sake. My runners are from Lonsdale and cost $80 about ten years ago, which is a testament to how often i run.

Meh. Go ahead and impress me Sare - you are going to have to fly the flag for both of us today.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry lady - prepare to be disappointed! :)

    It's nice to be able to turn up to work in trackies every now and then i reckon. i walked in today in gym gear as well and it was a real effort propelling myself to get changed. definitely something in the air. and also everyone around me is moving in slow-mo at the moment and it is realllllllly shitting me xxx

    ReplyDelete