Leaving on a jet train, don't know when i'll be back again... Well not entirely true!!
It's about 8am and I'm hanging out at southern cross train station awaiting the xpt which i might add is late. There is roadworks going on that truly is a sonic delight and is not at all exacerbating my tequila induced hangover.
I packed whilst drunk, so who knows what treasures await you and I over the next few days. Today I'm wearing long haul gear- jeans, black singlet, white long sleeve t and cons. This scarf I bought in manly last year- intended as a gift, evidently I liked it too much to give away!!
Happy good Friday everyone!
It's about 8am and I'm hanging out at southern cross train station awaiting the xpt which i might add is late. There is roadworks going on that truly is a sonic delight and is not at all exacerbating my tequila induced hangover.
I packed whilst drunk, so who knows what treasures await you and I over the next few days. Today I'm wearing long haul gear- jeans, black singlet, white long sleeve t and cons. This scarf I bought in manly last year- intended as a gift, evidently I liked it too much to give away!!
Happy good Friday everyone!

As an aside, in the few mins it took me to type that the weather has gone from bright blue sky to grey drizzle! Melbourne how do you do it??
ReplyDeletegoooooooooood friday pretty girl! we got the band coming over today and mike is coming tonight. i am excited. will try to get a band shot.
ReplyDelete