Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Wednesday 20 April

Despite the pic, today is no laughing matter - it's one more sleep til Ryan finishes up! We are only laughing because he was pulling a funny pose because he didn't want his pic taken. My best angle, eh?

He's wearing a green striped shirt and his favourite check grey pants with sneakers. I've got on my plain black A-line skirt, black tights, my favourite little slip on shoes I bought in Spain a bajillion years ago (that are well and truly on their last legs), and my awesome Asian-style white top that you can't really see very well. Never fear, there will be another chance sometime soon no doubt.

I am feeling rather flat today I must admit. I think it comes from having a near death experience at least twice a day on my way to and from work. Nearly getting taken out by a garbage truck before 9 am rarely puts me in a good mood.

Breaking news - just as I wrote that, Eileen came in and made me take not one but TWO white Tim Tams (I think I was saving her from herself). 

Suddenly nothing is quite so dire!

No comments:

Post a Comment