I think we should temporarily rename this blog Drugged to the Elevens. 4 days horizontal now and am not very slowly going nuts. I took this pic with the webcam and for some reason a pencil popped up, so I spruced myself up a bit. Nice work eh?
This is day 4 in bed or on the couch in black trackies and my navy-ish Icebreaker hoodie. I got it before my big bike trip; I remember it cost some heart stopping amount of money but was on sale so I could justify it (I think possibly $180, but I have blocked it out of my mind because it really hurt).
Turns out it was worth every cent and has served me well. It is starting to fray in various places but it's one of those things I will never throw out because it has too many memories. That's why I have most of my clothes, lets face it. I might spend a bit of my up-time today throwing out old crap. Will report back tomorrow on that one.
Two important pieces of info for you all: 1, if you watch A Current Affair tonight - and possibly even the Channel 9 news - you will be able to feast your eyes on the lovely Ms E tonight. I am looking forward to it already. 2: This is funny.
This is day 4 in bed or on the couch in black trackies and my navy-ish Icebreaker hoodie. I got it before my big bike trip; I remember it cost some heart stopping amount of money but was on sale so I could justify it (I think possibly $180, but I have blocked it out of my mind because it really hurt).
Turns out it was worth every cent and has served me well. It is starting to fray in various places but it's one of those things I will never throw out because it has too many memories. That's why I have most of my clothes, lets face it. I might spend a bit of my up-time today throwing out old crap. Will report back tomorrow on that one.
Two important pieces of info for you all: 1, if you watch A Current Affair tonight - and possibly even the Channel 9 news - you will be able to feast your eyes on the lovely Ms E tonight. I am looking forward to it already. 2: This is funny.

Please please please throw out the following items:
ReplyDelete1. 'Built in BO black long sleeve T'(stands for body odour by the way - a construct of the advertising industry in the early 20th century)
2. 'Yellow pit stain white long sleeve T'
They have featured on these pages enough.
Hope to see your lovely face in here tomorrow :)
Poor Sare. Miss you on the email.
ReplyDeletexx
PS Skye do i have to throw out my shirts with built-in BO as well?
Yes!!!!
ReplyDeletePS - loving the red slacks site. You have no idea...