Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Hard work getting out of bed in the bitter cold today! Had to dress up a bit to take the edge off.

Today sees the return of the Japanese print dress, with the cropped cardie with 3 buttons which I don't wear much. Got it in a little shop somewhere down the Beirut end of Newtown a year or so ago and it started going yukky almost immediately. Not my best buy, but certainly not my worst. Black art deco pattern earrings I got a few years ago but can't remember exactly where - Sportsgirl I think.

Lucky I was dressed OK because I did another tee wee interview today. I am slightly scared about seeing it for a few reasons; the dress is quite billowy (ie not flattering), I had to do the walk of shame and pick up a folder, and because I didn't know so well what I was talking about I wasn't concentrating on not getting chins and sitting straight and not sounding like an idiot. God help that camera man if they publish that extreme close up I know he filmed again.

And in the most important fashion news of the day, Trent informs me that there is now an Aldi iPhone app! Pretty sure this means that next time there is a bike gear sale Trent is going to be there waiting for the doors to open with his shopping list at the ready. Can't wait to see what gems he comes up with for his next DTTE appearance! All I can say Trent is stay away from the one-piece or I will disown you!!


2 comments: