
here's a lil look I threw together this morning that I'm going to call hipster cowgirl businesslady ... it's the fashion equivalent of a mullet, with hipster skinny jeans, cowgirl shirt and business jacket all in one!
jeans are from saba - bought on sale for $120 on a smash and grab mission while I was in melbourne and with clare, who had just got a promotion that day. I caught her high and we blitzed that place in ten minutes. I had resisted skinny jeans for years because a) i am not skinny and b) i am not cool, but the nice lady at saba told me i had long legs and besides which i see heaps fatter people wearing them so I've converted. I don't feel great in them, i must admit. I keep expecting them to stretch but they are doing so in perfect sync with my expanding waistline, garnered while eating my way through my holiday in my second home town, so no real ground being made there.
Shoes I bought at nine west a couple of months ago to celebrate my very tall boyfriend, you have seen them before. Shirt i bought on brunswick street for about $30 about five years ago when cowboy shirts were more... current. It has a gold fleck stripe that pleases me. Jacket I bought secondhand for five dollars in the ghetto (Marrickville) 'cause I hate spending money on work clothes. Unfortunately sleeves are too short and the whole thing is a bit on the smallish side but hey, i'm a hipster cowgirl businesslady and that's how i roll.
well i reckon it comes together well actually!
ReplyDelete