Monday, 20 June 2011

tuesday june twenty one


Here is my day is reverse. It's 5pm and I'm still in my training gear from personal training, which was at midday.


Trackpants are old, shoes (brown, Gola) I bought in London in 1997, bonds hoodie from Easter ($20). Green tee, Japan, 2006. I think I only bought it because it was in my size. My mood is not great.


Here is me on arrival at work - Erin took this. Still fairly chipper at this stage.


And here's me getting coffee this morning, Yuri, our new coffee guy took this. Skirt was a hand-me-down from Kimmy, skivvy was left at my house by Clare, I think? Esprit trench I bought on sale for $80 about three years ago.

Note how happy, focused, together I look. Not so now... this day really hasn't turned out like I planned.

4 comments:

  1. It's like watching the evolution of a student on any given school day - but in reverse.
    all sparkly and self-efacing at first, giving way to bad, languid and general teacher-harrassing hilarity as the day disappears down the drain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you weren't at home sick and feeling sorry for yourself like someone else...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can highly recommend it skye! :)

    that outfit is very demure i must say - is that what bought your day down, not enough boob or thigh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be slapper, could be...

    ReplyDelete