I've got a lunch date today so will save my pic til then - in the interim, check out how great Skye is looking today!
She lives in the office next to me, and every single person she has walked past or vice versa has said to her 'great dress!'.
I can only agree - woollen fabric with a cool pattern and her favourite boots. It's lining up to be a good day for her!
Update to come...
She lives in the office next to me, and every single person she has walked past or vice versa has said to her 'great dress!'.
I can only agree - woollen fabric with a cool pattern and her favourite boots. It's lining up to be a good day for her!
Update to come...
You do look great Skye - as bloody usual. Where is the dress from?
ReplyDeleteThe seconds shop on the corner half a block from work. It was only 29 dollar!
ReplyDeleteMuch, much cheapness, and it's wool and everything! Very noice. :-)
ReplyDelete