It's the end of the day and I've had enough; you may be able to tell this by the look on my face. Though I must admit I got an hour of sunshine at lunch, eating at a soup kitchen set up down at Southbank to raise money for the homeless - couldn't have picked a more beautiful day for it.
Today's outfit is the sweet salmon pink Dotti shirt I got a few weeks ago - *clean*, no less. Navy a-line skirt also features - Skye made me stand under a light so you could see the buttons. All I can see is the creases on the skirt that seem to largely match the shirt. Topped off with laddered tights, long boots and the subversive bronze Roman earrings.
Oh and I'm also wearing a watch, which I rarely do. My mum buys my watches; she always has. This one is clear and very thin - don't wear it much but I felt like it today. I'm a bit disturbed at how much I rely on my mum for the basics, I've only noticed since I've started this blog.
Holidays are so close I can smell them; it's making me quite ratty.
Today's outfit is the sweet salmon pink Dotti shirt I got a few weeks ago - *clean*, no less. Navy a-line skirt also features - Skye made me stand under a light so you could see the buttons. All I can see is the creases on the skirt that seem to largely match the shirt. Topped off with laddered tights, long boots and the subversive bronze Roman earrings.
Oh and I'm also wearing a watch, which I rarely do. My mum buys my watches; she always has. This one is clear and very thin - don't wear it much but I felt like it today. I'm a bit disturbed at how much I rely on my mum for the basics, I've only noticed since I've started this blog.
Holidays are so close I can smell them; it's making me quite ratty.
This is just about my favourite pic of you ever, Sarah - very pretty. Five stars.
ReplyDelete