Because I am a bit of an idjit I forgot to take pics today until I got on the couch at about midnight - sorry folks!
I'm updating this on the long weekend and Thursday seems so long ago I can't really remember it. If I were to take an educated guess it probably involved hauling myself out of bed not feeling very fresh, then I probably dragged myself to work, complained a bit, and watched the clock...
Oh wait it's all coming back to me now. I did precisely that, but afterwards I went to see a play!! We saw Much Ado About Nothing - and laughed our arses off. If you get a chance, go see it - the lead guy has great comic timing, and the whole thing is just a treat.
Skye was seeing an opera at the same venue (not only is she better dressed she is far more civilised and kultured) so we had a quick drink with her prior. She was matching extremely well today wearing pea green and brown - topped off with a pea green checked jacket that was a 10 dollar bargain from her local shop that I forget the name of.
Trace looked glam as ever - 10 points to her for dressing up! She wore a red beret if I remember correctly, with one of her many dressed covered up with a black coat because it was farking freezing. We've been friends a mighty long time now - 16 years I believe - and she's always been a hat fan. They really suit her, but you will just have to believe me til I can come up with a pic, eh?
And finally, moi. Despite being spoilt for choice compared to the past week, I still put on the bloody black pants again! They are easy and comfortable but I am not confident of their long lasting qualities. Teamed today with the teal blue knit with the cowl neck that makes me look about 7 months pregnant, but I didn't really care too much I have to say.
I'm updating this on the long weekend and Thursday seems so long ago I can't really remember it. If I were to take an educated guess it probably involved hauling myself out of bed not feeling very fresh, then I probably dragged myself to work, complained a bit, and watched the clock...
Oh wait it's all coming back to me now. I did precisely that, but afterwards I went to see a play!! We saw Much Ado About Nothing - and laughed our arses off. If you get a chance, go see it - the lead guy has great comic timing, and the whole thing is just a treat.
Skye was seeing an opera at the same venue (not only is she better dressed she is far more civilised and kultured) so we had a quick drink with her prior. She was matching extremely well today wearing pea green and brown - topped off with a pea green checked jacket that was a 10 dollar bargain from her local shop that I forget the name of.
And finally, moi. Despite being spoilt for choice compared to the past week, I still put on the bloody black pants again! They are easy and comfortable but I am not confident of their long lasting qualities. Teamed today with the teal blue knit with the cowl neck that makes me look about 7 months pregnant, but I didn't really care too much I have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment