Monday, 13 June 2011

Monday 13 June

Forgot to note that yesterday someone tried to go 'home' to Sydney, only to have fate intervene in the form of all flights being cancelled for a couple of days. What else was there to do but celebrate?



She's wearing her awesome new dress that I'll let her blog about as no doubt you'll see it again soon - note the admiring glances in the background...


I tried to teach Mikey to pout for the cameras but no dice. He's looking very warm in that jacket, despite it being cold as hell today.



I'm wearing a green patterned shirt I got in Germany a few years back, which is apt seeing as I spent most of the day planning a holiday there today.

Green scoop neck woollen jumper is an old favourite - I had bought 2 at the same time, the other black and v-neck and I was annoyed to lose it somehow on my last holiday (prob Poofy or Dan stealing my clothes again).









Speaking of, Poofy and I had a quick chat on Skype tonight and I took a photo that I nearly lost bladder control over... handsome or what!!! I still can't stop laughing even now... Freddy Kruger, anyone??



2 comments:

  1. Hows that breeze going?.... or has he decided the height of the hair is more important than the overall coverage....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anonymous" also said, via text message:

    "WTF! Is he blow drying his hair!? Amazing... I think it's time to shave it off".

    OUCH!! hahah

    ReplyDelete