Sunday, 19 June 2011

Monday 20 June 2011

Making their debut on DTTE today are the second pair of boots I bought a while back when the shoes I was wearing fell apart on my feet. They have a little bit of a heel as you can see which is quite challenging, but I'm going OK (albeit travelling very very slowly).

I've worn this get up before - black skirt that was handed down from Lizzie (hello moleface) and this chiffon top from Trace. I notice it has an almighty rip in the front now - not suprising given how delicate it is I guess. And no, evidently I have still not thrown out that long sleeved black top. It is tres stinky thanks to the inbuilt b.o and I am DEFINITELY going to throw it out when I get home.

What does b.o even stand for?

Anyways, after the weekend shoe disaster I looked under and around my desk and discovered that I have  SEVEN pairs of shoes under my desk. 7! For gods sake I didn't know I owned 7 pairs of shoes til now! I also have a pair of sandals that don't belong to me and of course the ones I'm wearing.



Move over Imelda!

1 comment: