SARAH where are you? You remember how much you hassled me when I disappeared from DTTE from October for a while? yeah, you remember? well give yourself a little spank from me and a lecture from yourself (you are better at it than i am). Here's me, homo alono again, about to go to my sister's for a dinner party/Xmas party celebration on saturday night. It was big. Porrick*, spent most of the night telling me he liked my hair and my "red shirt" (I assume he meant collar) and then later on suggested I had been comfort eating and could lose a few kilos. Bloody Irish and their candour. Keep it to yourself you cheerful bastards.
This is the dress I bought in melbourne with Sare earlier this year but i put it in the wash (it's wool... whhhhhhhhhhhhhy did i do that?) and it shrunk a little so now I always have to wear tights with it, which is a bummer.
Here's me Sunday. Got dragged from the house by Narissa for drinks and dinner early evening and then met my mum and her new bf much later on (unplanned and non-negotiable, apparently). I was wearing my BL jeans and a stripey top I bought at jeans west a couple of seasons ago and I'm not sure what sort of impression I made at that late hour, but I liked him. I like pretty much everyone when I'm drunk.
I do remember at one point they suggested i come to dinner with them tonight with his two sons and i said something like "all together? unless you guys are getting married i don't think there's any need for that."
Silence. A tumbleweed rolled across the beer garden of the warren view.
"I mean if you want to get married that's fine and everything, but dinner..." Trailed off.
Sheesh.
* Not how you spell his actual name.
A ha ha ha ha ha ha, that last part is golden. PS, you can put a wool dress in the wash, you just need to use wool wash and a short cold cycle. A dryer on the other hand - not a good idea. I still think you look hot in it by the way.
ReplyDeleteShe has another boyfriend?? For reals?? She has had more boyfriends this year than I've had this freaking decade, and no disrespect in there at all!
ReplyDeleteAnd PORRICK there will be none of that talk again, else there will be no more youtube parties for you my friend!
ReplyDeleteThat's right Sarah, cut him off. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Skye, you lovely thing. That's an actual fashion tip!!! We have so few of those... i really appreciate it.
That's right Sarah, cut him off. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Skye, you lovely thing. That's an actual fashion tip!!! We have so few of those... i really appreciate it.