Saturday, 31 December 2011

Saturday December 31 - daylight hours

Had a delightful harbourside brekkie with handsome Dan this morning - our last catch up of his trip alas!  We made the most of it, wandering around the Balmain foreshore taking arty pics.



Dan looking funky, me looking portly in the middle. Purple Witchery t, my denim skirt, black cardy, navy a-line skirt and blue Campers.


At lunchtime, George, Marky, Ruby and I went to visit our old school mate Guy, who I only get to see once a year at best. We spent many hours in her backyard talking crap and looking at pics, including this one of me which she found god knows where. Ill-fitting blue bikini - why does that ring a bell?!


Ruby wore the dress I got her for Christmas! I was stoked! Sooo cute, even when she was being a little bit feral. Got it at markets at the Abbotsford Convent, and I love it. It's also reversable. Genius.



She also had a bit of a swim - how great is that rash vest! Mama George has good taste in baby swimwear, does she not?




Here's us, three sheets to the wind. I'm wearing the watermelon badge Dan gave me for Christmas. I appear to have left the whole shirt in Sydney though - well I hope I have, no idea where else it could be.



Here is my last piece of free advice for the year folks: don't drink all day and plan on a nanna nap in between drinking sessions. I am just saying.

Nighttime to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment