Happy Christmas everyone! Here are a few snaps of the fam from the day.
Elf ears on a hat. Nothing else need be said.
The whole family at dinner. I took a series; my brother makes his way closer to the food table pic by pic.
Jazzy's wife didn't make it up this year - spending time with her own family! Lucky Vroni's folks are in Germany so we get her all to ourselves. There is talk of a white Christmas next year; we shall see.
Uncle Jimmy dressed as some kinda Santa. Disturbing, I know.
Nanny Hogan with my brother Boof. He was on fire; he bought his own keg. Seriously. It wasn't pretty by the end of the night. He did however get creative with the leftover desserts, making them into cocktails. Sore heads all round.
Handsome Dan is in the country; literally. He is in Wilcannia - this is his niece Evie dressed suitably for the 37 degree day as a Christmas tree. If that was me, I would be sooooo cranky. But I digress.
The night descended, as it always does, into games of cards. How good was the black hand I dealt? Yeah, that's a red trump I turned up. We play eucha.
Shot of the night - Mum, Nanny Hogan, and in the background Aunty Denise who is virtually a teetotaller, having a shot. She hosted. Great day.
Elf ears on a hat. Nothing else need be said.
The whole family at dinner. I took a series; my brother makes his way closer to the food table pic by pic.
Jazzy's wife didn't make it up this year - spending time with her own family! Lucky Vroni's folks are in Germany so we get her all to ourselves. There is talk of a white Christmas next year; we shall see.
Uncle Jimmy dressed as some kinda Santa. Disturbing, I know.
Nanny Hogan with my brother Boof. He was on fire; he bought his own keg. Seriously. It wasn't pretty by the end of the night. He did however get creative with the leftover desserts, making them into cocktails. Sore heads all round.
Handsome Dan is in the country; literally. He is in Wilcannia - this is his niece Evie dressed suitably for the 37 degree day as a Christmas tree. If that was me, I would be sooooo cranky. But I digress.
The night descended, as it always does, into games of cards. How good was the black hand I dealt? Yeah, that's a red trump I turned up. We play eucha.
Shot of the night - Mum, Nanny Hogan, and in the background Aunty Denise who is virtually a teetotaller, having a shot. She hosted. Great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment