Today I wore the new red shoes I bought in Syds a few weeks back; they're Diana Ferrari, red, and cost 70 shmucks. Not as comfortable as I hoped, but not bad either. They may be half a size too big but I can't tell if it's that or I've got narrow feet. In any case, no blisters - hurrah!
I love having red shoes that I can finally match my clothes with. Admittedly I do have another pair of red flats but they are too small. I bought them in Bosnia for a hundred large and wore them once to walk over the border to Slovenia.
Altogether today I wore red shoes, black Promod pants, white singlet, the red and white floral shirt I bought on my 30th birthday in Stockholm, the red cardie I got for 30 shmucks a few months back, and a dirty great scowl. Luckily tomorrow is another day, and one closer to the end of the working year. BRING IT.
I love having red shoes that I can finally match my clothes with. Admittedly I do have another pair of red flats but they are too small. I bought them in Bosnia for a hundred large and wore them once to walk over the border to Slovenia.
Altogether today I wore red shoes, black Promod pants, white singlet, the red and white floral shirt I bought on my 30th birthday in Stockholm, the red cardie I got for 30 shmucks a few months back, and a dirty great scowl. Luckily tomorrow is another day, and one closer to the end of the working year. BRING IT.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! You're back! I love those shoes.
ReplyDeleteAnd bring the Bosnian badboys to Christmas and let me be your cinderella.