Holidays start to blur into each other when they aren't obvious days such as Christmas and New Year. Ie... I can't remember much about today. Pretty sure it was the day Elise and I went on a bike riding excursion to Broadway. We almost bought matching black dresses, but I flaked at the end and she didn't want it then. Elise also left her wallet in Coles that day. Spot the pattern yet?!
We had a beer at the ever-wacky Friend in Hand in Glebe, and a delightful interaction with the locals. Elise kept her cool - here's her in the sun. No pic of me, probably not a bad thing.
We had a beer at the ever-wacky Friend in Hand in Glebe, and a delightful interaction with the locals. Elise kept her cool - here's her in the sun. No pic of me, probably not a bad thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment