Skye and I had a drink after work, and commiserated on a crap day today was; she has far more to complain about than I do I can tell you that much. We were joined by Eileen, who is here to see Dolly with me!! Here's a couple of shots from when we all started to cheer up, 3 pints later. Shot on location at Bank Place, Melbs.
I'm wearing the brown tunic dress I usually only wear with tights; note to self, this is an inappropriate length skirt for work, tights or otherwise.
We had an awesome time at Dolly. I love her. I cried when she sang 'I will always love you', a song I thought I hated; I felt the cold from our neighbours, who seemed to dislike my excitability and my singing voice. Not that I cared. Dolly, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoyed your vino on your private jet home. You were superb.
And to the rest of you, I will pass on some free advice from Dolly - praying knee and a dancing foot don't fit on the same leg. Amen to that, sister.
I'm wearing the brown tunic dress I usually only wear with tights; note to self, this is an inappropriate length skirt for work, tights or otherwise.
And to the rest of you, I will pass on some free advice from Dolly - praying knee and a dancing foot don't fit on the same leg. Amen to that, sister.
Amen, sister. And poo to your neighbours - some people would pay to have you entertain them.
ReplyDelete