Sunday, 4 December 2011

Sunday 4 December

Had a Skype date with Elise this morning, so we could watch the last Insiders for the year together. Such a great way to start the day. Neither of us were looking our greatest, and there are no photos.  I must say though, someone had what was described as a "there's something about Mary fringe", and it wasn't me.


I've been totally hopeless on the photo front this week; I did get 2 photos worth posting though. One: not only is this unidentified man a cricket tragic he has a collection of t-shirts you would not believe. Today's gem: Commando. Discuss.


And secondly, a charming snapshot of life travelling on the 86 tram. Spotted not once but twice today. True story.

1 comment:

  1. Twice? Urgh...

    As for the Commando t-shirt: 'You're a funny guy Sully, I like you. Thats why I'm going to kill you last.'

    ReplyDelete