This is the last time you're likely to see Skye with fire engine red hair - so lap it up! It's all coming off on Sunday - if haven't yet sponsored her, now is the hour!
She adjusted this dress herself - it is extremely funky, I can attest. She put the pockets in herself, and that's why her hands are in her pockets - showing them off!
He then took a photo of me sitting down clearly not working - and told me the pic was hideous. Cheers Lach!! That's OK, he's going to get his commeth uppance when he does Tough Mudder on the weekend.
Wearing my favourite Japanese -floral jobbie from Mango, $60ish, 5 years ago.
She adjusted this dress herself - it is extremely funky, I can attest. She put the pockets in herself, and that's why her hands are in her pockets - showing them off!
Here's Lach - he walked in, saw I was updating the blog, and demanded I take his photo - 'but you better not defame me this time'. What are you going to do Snaggies, sue me?? Take a ticket and get in queue buddy.
Wearing my favourite Japanese -floral jobbie from Mango, $60ish, 5 years ago.
Skye that dress is amazing - I want!
ReplyDeleteLach you look hot, it's better when you don't speak tho as sare looks beautiful - don't be mean to her just because you are crushing on her, it makes it more obvious.