Thursday, 29 March 2012

Thursday March 29

Clearly too much sport has not been enough this week; I now present for your viewing pleasure a few shots from the Carlton/Richmond game.


DD is not only wearing a Carlton top but he's also got a polo t-shirt underneath - because you need to wear a collared shirt to get into the members area. Pretty funny eh? Elise there is an ad for Optus on the back which I started to get cross about seeing as I couldn't get any reception all freaking night - there are so many ads at that ground they are unavoidable.  Number 5 on the back is the captain's number (bet I could kick arse at the sports q's at trivia this week with that powerful knowledge eh!!).

I had a meeting today and was wearing nicer shoes to match this outfit earlier so I looked quite classy but didn't get a pic; I wore the gold-zip Zara combo (under 30 euro each). My boots were under my table and I had to cajole a workmate into loaning me a pair of socks when I decided I didn't want to wear heels to the footy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh darling you look WAY too pretty to be at the footy - if you were there to support Collingwood they wouldn't even let you in the stands!

    DD - Carlton, eh? I was just saying to Ed this morning I have a soft spot for the blues. He growled, a little bit, being a St Kilda man. But I'm Sydney through and through, just like your gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the workmate must be named, just for funsies.

    ReplyDelete