Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tuesday March 20

Still sulking a little bit that George has left. Sniff. I wore the earrings we bought at one of the bajillion markets we went to on the weekend. They're from a Melbourne maker called Miss Moi, and we got 2 pairs for $35... or 25? I can't remember now. Pretty cool eh? And no, they're not identical... not quite, anyway.


Seeing it was also the last day of summer, at 28 balmy degrees, I wore my navy a-line Lush skirt and the green peek-a-boo top I got last year for around 30 euros. Tan flats not shown.

Later that day me and DD went to the pool for a dip, I caused minor offence by telling him he was looking like an ABB contender. There's no photo to prove it, but shut your eyes and imagine this: pale plue short Adidas shorts (and yes I mean SHORT),  lemon yellow Le Coq singlet, black Havianas, a faded Roger Federer cap which has the effect of extending the mullet he's been cultivating (ie extra long at the back and plastered right down on top when he takes it off.

See what I mean??

He didn't like that much, and wanted to know compared to who?? At which I could only snicker, because I am a mean biatch.  Though I did relent a little and say he would maybe be trumped by Shane Warne.  But only maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment