I am suitably shamed Elise - but looky look, a post on the actual day!
This white oriental-style top is a crowd pleaser; was due to be a glum day so I thought I'd wear it to cheer everyone up in advance. It's 8 years or so old, from H&M in Brussels. I reckon it cost me 20 euros max - possibly 10 (I am a tighty from way back).
Black Promod pants, which suffered a little lunchtime accident when I splattered avocado all over them, leaving most unfortunate white marks all over. Red Diana Ferrari shoes, which coped well on my walk in this morning will all the blisters still on my feet. Brown Zara jacket that I love to bits - got it in Singapore for 100 big ones (so maybe $80 Strayan dollar) also about 5 years ago. It has served me very, very well.
This white oriental-style top is a crowd pleaser; was due to be a glum day so I thought I'd wear it to cheer everyone up in advance. It's 8 years or so old, from H&M in Brussels. I reckon it cost me 20 euros max - possibly 10 (I am a tighty from way back).
Black Promod pants, which suffered a little lunchtime accident when I splattered avocado all over them, leaving most unfortunate white marks all over. Red Diana Ferrari shoes, which coped well on my walk in this morning will all the blisters still on my feet. Brown Zara jacket that I love to bits - got it in Singapore for 100 big ones (so maybe $80 Strayan dollar) also about 5 years ago. It has served me very, very well.
you look terrific, i love that top.
ReplyDeletehey - is that black H&M sargeant pepper's jacket of mine at yours?
ps suitably impressed.
ReplyDelete