Can't remember this day at all; if I was a betting woman I'd bet I've had a few beers and am sulking as this pic was taken. Zara jeans, long sleeved white top, and my beloved pink floral shirt that is well and truly on its last legs. The fabric is fraying around the seams at the bottom on the back and around the collar. Nooooo!!
Got this in Belgium in 2004; it has sentimental value. I remember being in a restaurant in Beijing in 2005 and seeing a woman in pants that fabric and being excited and bemused - why would you wear pants made of this material? But for whyyyy??
Got this in Belgium in 2004; it has sentimental value. I remember being in a restaurant in Beijing in 2005 and seeing a woman in pants that fabric and being excited and bemused - why would you wear pants made of this material? But for whyyyy??
No comments:
Post a Comment