Woke up in much better shape than expected, truth be told. Apart from my feet that is; they are cut to shit thanks to the new shoes I wore last night! Fek! I have at least 4 open wounds on each foot. Nice.
Today's outfit had to work around that; luckily it was warm (ish) - so I started with these sandals of unknown origin. Might have been somewhere like Payless shoes, or maybe o/s... it shall remain a mystery I guess. Black skirt from Lizzie, white long sleeve top from Pimkie, black scoop neck singlet from Sing-a-pore. I'm posing in Abbotsford Convent, where George and I hit up some markets after a delicious breakfast at Mixed Business. If you live in Melbourne go there, and get the eggs with the avocado and potato rosti. You're welcome.
George is wearing another cute dress from Revival - it's blue with yellow piping and has sweet buttons on the front. And it's not too short. Showing off her new sandals - they were a good purchase eh??
And one last shot from el aeroporto. Sniff. Note that someone had an outfit change, into a cute little top with stars on it from some place on Smith St for the grand sum of $15 (I think).
Today's outfit had to work around that; luckily it was warm (ish) - so I started with these sandals of unknown origin. Might have been somewhere like Payless shoes, or maybe o/s... it shall remain a mystery I guess. Black skirt from Lizzie, white long sleeve top from Pimkie, black scoop neck singlet from Sing-a-pore. I'm posing in Abbotsford Convent, where George and I hit up some markets after a delicious breakfast at Mixed Business. If you live in Melbourne go there, and get the eggs with the avocado and potato rosti. You're welcome.
George is wearing another cute dress from Revival - it's blue with yellow piping and has sweet buttons on the front. And it's not too short. Showing off her new sandals - they were a good purchase eh??
And one last shot from el aeroporto. Sniff. Note that someone had an outfit change, into a cute little top with stars on it from some place on Smith St for the grand sum of $15 (I think).
$9.50 for the star top - BARGAIN!
ReplyDelete