While Sare was out saving the world from personal finance shonks on World Consumer Rights Day, I was out drinking a salted caramel milkshake and exercising my right to take a day off from consumer avenging. Apologies to anyone who is eating, I know it is sickly but I can't help myself.
Here's Ed. I cannot remember the origin of the shirt, but he says every time he wears it people think he is gay. He's really not, but even so he will probably wish he was before too long. Pants I bought him in Malaysia truly Asia, soft navy blue chinos with this adorable leather thing at the back. Cost 60 ringits - 20 dollar. Man is seriously easy to buy for - more pants to come. Thongs are white havianas.
Here's me - sideways in a dress from Kimmy, I think. Sorry i cannot rotate it - just tilt your head, lazybones and quit your whinging.

+right+way+up.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment