Thursday, 15 March 2012

Thursday 15 March

I freely admit it - I have been slack. Sorry ladies (and the rest of you). I will catch up on the past week or so soon I promise. But first things first.

I organised a protest yesterday; and when I say I organised a protest, I mean that I had an idea a few weeks ago and Skye made it actually happen by getting everything purchased and delivered. Thanks (yet again) to Skye.


So here we are, out the front of a franchise of a nameless evil empire, in our hazmat suits protesting against toxic products. That's Skye standing next to me. Note the special belt action I've got happening - flattering eh? Pulls me in in just the right spots... :)


I've included this one because it has my workmate Dan, who was in a bit of denial about the outfit. He followed my fashion lead with the belt but then put on sunnies as if that would make it less ridiculous. I have no idea what he was thinking; perhaps he was trying to hide his identity? Never!

My mum saw it covered on Today Tonight; she said she laughed the whole way through because it reminded her of some Where-did-I-come-from style film she saw many moons ago - that is, she thought we were dressed up as sperm. Which is pretty freaking funny. I'm glad I wasn't sober when we had that conversation though.


Shot of the day; me looking into the distance with a look of true menace on my face. Don't know what I was thinking but I sure look like I mean business!

Oh and underneath the white onesie (which I've long wanted, truth be told) is the brown spotty dress you gave me Elise - worn in honour of it being WCRD and our consumer crusaderness. xx

2 comments:

  1. Laughing out loud, Willy - especially at Dan who even in a jumpsuit manages to convey the appearance of a harried media professional.

    Well done - this looks seriously kickarse, am proud of you. Five stars.

    nay, six for the hazmat belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's friday arvo and i am now drinking at my desk - snuck another peak at this and just clocked Skye. Jesus christ you are funny moles.

    ReplyDelete