Pretty exciting - George hit town today! I had an event to attend in the city after hours (argh) but it neatly coincided with her arriving at her digs for the next few days; bit of a no-brainer to catch up for a pre-weekend drink!
We went at saw La Bastard who were playing at the re-launch of Milk Bar Magazine; bit of mid week muzac action never goes astray! Alas I didn't think to get a pic of our favourite front lady but I'm sure there will be another time soon enough.
This pic makes me laugh; we look like we have no teeth and are 80 year old Balkan men or something. A prelude of a long future together methinks :)
Is this a Quick Brown Fox top George? Black pants on the bottom. I'm wearing my 30 dollar spotty dress I got from a little place down from work not long after I started; it's a DD favourite, so I wear it for special ocassions. Black belt goes from the Monsoon dress I got last year - sits a bit high in the belt loops; first world problems etc.
We went at saw La Bastard who were playing at the re-launch of Milk Bar Magazine; bit of mid week muzac action never goes astray! Alas I didn't think to get a pic of our favourite front lady but I'm sure there will be another time soon enough.
This pic makes me laugh; we look like we have no teeth and are 80 year old Balkan men or something. A prelude of a long future together methinks :)
Is this a Quick Brown Fox top George? Black pants on the bottom. I'm wearing my 30 dollar spotty dress I got from a little place down from work not long after I started; it's a DD favourite, so I wear it for special ocassions. Black belt goes from the Monsoon dress I got last year - sits a bit high in the belt loops; first world problems etc.
Georgeous! I love your dress. It smacks of QBF and I likey, very much. Wish i was there too xx
ReplyDelete