Thursday, 5 May 2011

friday may six


Excellent quote from Paul Keating in the SMH today where he refers to Lord Mayor Clover Moore and others who want an inquiry into Barangaroo development as "sandal-wearing, muesli-chewing, bike-riding pedestrians". Morning, Paul. I didn't know chewing muesli labelled one a leftie, but there you have it.

I'm exhausted today, never really found the time to rest up so cold still lingering around, not feeling it. Here's me on the street sampling a free chai from the 'chai guy' who has opened up a new Indian place on Broadway. It was not very nice but I couldn't tell him that, obviously.

I'm wearing my black fcuk jacket bought a few weeks ago, black jeans, black brogues. Hiding, basically.


Here's me indoors, a testament to it not being easy being green. Cardy was bought for me from my mother from Target, frilly green short sleeve florally thing is about three years old and from Review. It is a button-popping opener from way back, so I need to be on the alert today for random exposure of breasts to colleagues. Aside from that, I will be taking it quietly. We're launching a superhero campaign on Monday and I am excited, but on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. You are totally in the wrong profession and should be a rock star xx

    ReplyDelete