Tuesday, 10 May 2011

weds may eleven


Morning, sportsfans. Today's edition features two of my colleagues. Exhibit E: Erin, who is I think our snappiest dresser, and to prove it, today she is rocking a sunflower yellow flowy skirt (not many women can wear yellow, although Sarah can, too) and a beret, just for shits and giggles. She thinks she looks a little like a gumnut, I think a little like a gumdrop. Nice work, supercakes.


Here's Exhibit V: Vivian, our Argentinian beauty. Viv is well into her forties and is absolutely stunning - gorgeous skin and figure, super strong (she kicks all of our arses in personal training) and one of the warmest people you'll ever meet. She greets me with kisses and a big hug every day she works (Tues-Thurs) and i miss her on the days she isn't in.

Viv is an Ebay junkie, and she bought this pink coat from Banana Republic for a bargain price. I don't buy many clothes from Ebay as i always get the sizing wrong, so clearly I have a thing or two to learn from my favourite mamasita.


Here's me. Skirt we've seen before, jumper is from country road, boots by Cligger. I'm pretty exhausted after the past two big weekends and a few big weeks at work so listened to my favourite Wilco song on the cycle in. It's called Shot in the Arm.



My hands almost froze off this morning on my bike, so I am going to treat myself and buy some fingerless gloves from this online bike store, CycleStyle.com.au, which I think you'll love, Sare - you've probably already seen it.

I bought my I Heart My Bike bell from them which I use all the time on pedestrians. Not so effective on cars, strangely.



I would also very much like these reflective legwarmers, but they're $65 so I wait till my birthday (hint, hint) - my bolivians will see me through.

1 comment:

  1. oooh the ladies are looking so nice and colourful today! unlike you and me :)
    i haven't heard that wilco song - and i thought i was a big fan! hmm... will have to track down the album it's on.. which would be..?
    and those leg warmers are HIDEOUS! argh

    ReplyDelete