Monday, 30 May 2011

Saturday May 28


Big day out with mi madre today. We packed a whole lot in - a trip to the Convent (there will be no jokes, this is my mother we are talking about folks), the farmers market, beautiful autumnal gardens, art galleries, wine bars on the river, and rounded off by a nice dinner at one of my locals.

Mum was dressed for the shiteous weather - behold the trackies I so often complain about! On top, a freebie waterproof jacket courtesy of Foxtel and my scarf (well it's only nominally mine nowadays, I suppose).

I was wearing a similar get up - sans trackies of course - but there's no pic, thankfully.

At the end of the day something odd happened. The sky turned a really odd colour I've not seen for a long long time - I think it was bla... bli.. bleee... no wait, it was BLUE!!! Then this odd bright object lingered in the sky for about 10 minutes before disappearing behind the city scape.




Crazy times in Melbournetown!

No comments:

Post a Comment