It is grim down here in Melbourne town today - 13 degrees! Yikes.
Today's outfit reflects that theme - black boots, black stockings, black skirt, black long sleeve top, black rings under the eyes... but it's saved by this teal blue short sleeve knit with the cowl neck, and my awesome scarf with the ACCAN blue ribbon running through it.
I do look like I'm trying to strangle myself in this pic, though.
Skye is wearing an awesome skirt that cost 5 dollar!! (I can hear someone complimenting her on it as i write!!) Skye is the ultimate bargain hunter - a woman after my own heart.
Speaking of heart, I just got a text from my workmate Dave, who's first baby arrived around 2 am Monday morning. He sent me a message just now asking that I save the newspapers from Monday, so he can keep them for the baby when she grows up.
I duly went to retrieve said papers, only to find the last 2 months had been deposited in the recycling bin about an hour earlier. And the most recent got chucked first, of course.
I may be a heartless biatch, but I am a sentimental heartless biatch - so I just spent 20 mins going through the bin and rescuing everything dated Monday May 9.
Congrats Dave... and rest assured, you will never, ever hear the end of this.
1,2,3.... aaaaaw. you're so sweet, Sarah. It makes me want to sneak a peek at the papers on Monday to see what did happen... NAH.
ReplyDeleteActually that reminds me Sare I still have the weekend AFR here, did you want it for something?
Five dollar I LIKE Skye.