Monday, 2 May 2011

tues may three



i'm sick and sulky - woke up with a v sore throat, headache, have now hit a fever... and i'm at work 'cause i gotta be, at least for a few more hours. i am being punished for not taking care of myself over the weekend and while I understand that, i do not have to like it. I do not care for being ill, especially when there's so much work on, heads to kick, etc.

My outfit is representative of the fact i haven't caught up on my washing since Easter 'cause of all the rain we've been having. Jumper from Kmart, about four years ago and is so old that it now has what I refer to as built-in BO. You wash it and it's clean, then half an hour after you put it on you get the sweat from outings past and need to take a shower. Skirt is from Kimmy, tights are footless and look stupid with these heels but the time I figured out they were the wrong ones they were already on and there was no way in hell i was getting dressed twice today.

my jumper, shoes (bought with my sis Joey in the UK for 40 pounds two English summers ago) and bag (gifted) AND my marooney tartan umbrella all match, which is concerning as my sister - a mental health expert - tells me that people with personality disorders often dress in either a) absolutely chaotic clashing of patterns and styles, or b) go crazy matching in the other extreme. I've clearly opted for column B today.



Here's me last night on Bondi FM, which went really well and was super fun except I am now feeling too sorry for myself to rehash happier times. Will do soon, tho, perhaps nestled from the comfort of my dear, dear bed, which I want more than anything right now.

1 comment:

  1. well i actually think it's a really well put together outfit! i like the matching bits in particular! get better soon sweet pea xx

    ReplyDelete