Thursday, 19 May 2011

friday may twenty



Up at 5.45am Sunrise this morning. You can watch the story here, it's called Billing Blunders. They have a McCafe inside Channel Seven and the soy milk they use is disgusting but I normally brave it anyway 'cause it's early. But this morning, I decided not to waste one of my two coffee hits a day on them and chance it, sans caffeine.

I won't be doing that again 'cause I made a rather large error in my response re complaints that Sarah will get and probably no one else.

I bought this red shirt for I'm wearing today for $20 when i worked at CHOICE, specifically for TV appearances actually, as i got told to wear block colour stuff as opposed to patterns, which can have a strobing effect.

Because I am a tightarse and don't like spending money on clothes for work, I bought it at Kmart and it's an odd combo of frill and a sash just under the boobs that ends up looking all puffy in the wrong spots. I don't ever wear it accept for TV 'cause my sister once told me it looks 'mumsy' and 'middle-aged'. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I was just under thirty at the time and my sister is a pretty snappy dresser. The comment came from a place of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment