Quite a few pics for your viewing pleasure today.
Yesterday I did an interview with TT, and had to do a quick outfit change so I looked a little bit more respectable. I also had to borrow everything except the communal dress and shoes, as I was totally unprepared for it - makeup, toothpaste, etc.
Alas there was no hairbrush anywhere to be found, and because they gave me a whole 20 mins notice it was too bad so sad for the hair. I have learnt my lesson and will never, ever again wash my hair with that multi-use hair/body wash they have at the bathroom at the gym and hope for the best.
And after all that, they didn't even run the freaking story last night. I am hoping it won't ever see the light of day. Damn you, TT, for the additional stress and anxiety. Plus I did some of my finest pretend typing for the intro shots too.
Ingrates.
One possible reason they didn't run it is because I was sitting with my knee exposed, much as I am in this pic. Pretty, eh?? I woke up with this bad boy after Elise's party nearly 2 bloody weeks ago and it is still there and ugly as hell. I have no idea how it happened.
Clearly I had run out of fashion puff this morning. Lets start at the bottom. Purple cons - the ones I always wear. Gold socks - in all likelihood from my mother, who buys all my socks (and most of my underwear, truth be told). Green, wide-leg cuffed pants I got from Mango on their second or third public outing ever. They have a ridiculous belt hole - thats right, JUST THE ONE - at the very back, meaning the belt doesn't sit in the right spot. Why would you do that??? But why????
Anyways. Long sleeve white top is an el cheapo one from Cotton On. It is threadbare and has yellow pits, and is on its last legs. Please someone make me throw it out. The top comes from one of those hippy trippy shops - Tree of Life or some such. It's great for summer when it is stinking hot with a singlet underneath. It does look a little bit maternity sometimes, though. Scarf is from Syria and I love it. All the pom poms have fallen off now I think; that scarf has had a mighty hard life. It doesn't match my outfit, but today, fact fans, I do not give a shit.
Lastly, I installed WhatsApp on my iPhone last night (gives you free texts/pics to whoever else has it installed) and spent some time sending messages to Poofy. He sent me a few pics which I am going to add here without his consent. He told me he went to write a comment once and it was too hard so he gave up, so I figure I can now say what I want without him responding. Phew!
He sent me a pic from a recent bucks weekend in Spain. I asked if that was him at our time of conversation and he said no he couldn't wear that in public, he'd cause a riot! Course you would, handsome!
So then he took this pic as we were chatting so I could see him. We both admired his luscious locks which seem to grow thicker and more bouffant every day!
Then just for shits and giggles he sent me this one in what can only be described as a Jesus Christ Pose. Why?? Who knows. Maybe he was just excited to be in a kitchen?? We'll just add that to our list of life's little mysteries, along with precisely how he managed to break his finger skinny dipping on this bucks weekend...
.
Yesterday I did an interview with TT, and had to do a quick outfit change so I looked a little bit more respectable. I also had to borrow everything except the communal dress and shoes, as I was totally unprepared for it - makeup, toothpaste, etc.
Alas there was no hairbrush anywhere to be found, and because they gave me a whole 20 mins notice it was too bad so sad for the hair. I have learnt my lesson and will never, ever again wash my hair with that multi-use hair/body wash they have at the bathroom at the gym and hope for the best.
And after all that, they didn't even run the freaking story last night. I am hoping it won't ever see the light of day. Damn you, TT, for the additional stress and anxiety. Plus I did some of my finest pretend typing for the intro shots too.
Ingrates.
One possible reason they didn't run it is because I was sitting with my knee exposed, much as I am in this pic. Pretty, eh?? I woke up with this bad boy after Elise's party nearly 2 bloody weeks ago and it is still there and ugly as hell. I have no idea how it happened.
Clearly I had run out of fashion puff this morning. Lets start at the bottom. Purple cons - the ones I always wear. Gold socks - in all likelihood from my mother, who buys all my socks (and most of my underwear, truth be told). Green, wide-leg cuffed pants I got from Mango on their second or third public outing ever. They have a ridiculous belt hole - thats right, JUST THE ONE - at the very back, meaning the belt doesn't sit in the right spot. Why would you do that??? But why????
Anyways. Long sleeve white top is an el cheapo one from Cotton On. It is threadbare and has yellow pits, and is on its last legs. Please someone make me throw it out. The top comes from one of those hippy trippy shops - Tree of Life or some such. It's great for summer when it is stinking hot with a singlet underneath. It does look a little bit maternity sometimes, though. Scarf is from Syria and I love it. All the pom poms have fallen off now I think; that scarf has had a mighty hard life. It doesn't match my outfit, but today, fact fans, I do not give a shit.
Lastly, I installed WhatsApp on my iPhone last night (gives you free texts/pics to whoever else has it installed) and spent some time sending messages to Poofy. He sent me a few pics which I am going to add here without his consent. He told me he went to write a comment once and it was too hard so he gave up, so I figure I can now say what I want without him responding. Phew!
He sent me a pic from a recent bucks weekend in Spain. I asked if that was him at our time of conversation and he said no he couldn't wear that in public, he'd cause a riot! Course you would, handsome!
So then he took this pic as we were chatting so I could see him. We both admired his luscious locks which seem to grow thicker and more bouffant every day!
Then just for shits and giggles he sent me this one in what can only be described as a Jesus Christ Pose. Why?? Who knows. Maybe he was just excited to be in a kitchen?? We'll just add that to our list of life's little mysteries, along with precisely how he managed to break his finger skinny dipping on this bucks weekend...
.
No comments:
Post a Comment