Monday, 23 May 2011

Tuesday May 24 2011

Morning folks. Today when I came out dressed to the elevens for a second day in a row, Mum insisted on taking a photo for posterity and to prove she wasn't still asleep when she saw me dressed respectably. Nice one Mum - lets me get my post up quick sticks today!


Last night I came home to find that she had done me a favour and put my 'hand wash/dry cleaning' pile of filthy clothes into the washing machine (as opposed to the hand wash/dry clean option, which I would have got around to in about 2019). I was a bit horrified but there was no damage done, so I decided to crack out (the new clean) polka dot black and white dress that I got just down the road from work not long after I got to Melbourne. The red jacket was 20 dollar from the Fitzroy school markets that are held once a month - bargain.

I am a sweaty mess after the walk in, that coat is warm!

Note the boxes in the background? No I have not just moved, I am just goddamn lazy and disorganised. Yvette is moving and dropped over some bookshelves for me so I had to move the pile of shit in the corner to another corner so I could fit them in.

I am determined to unpack it all in the very very near future.
Just don't hold your breath for it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment