Monday, 30 May 2011

Monday May 30

If I had a bedframe I reckon I would have fallen out of bed today - a sunny morning!! Here I am soaking it all up! Couldn't be arsed putting on make up today (though I will admit I put on sunscreen, as I do every day by force of habit); luckily I am wearing a top that is far more interesting from the back than the front.

I got this at Myer back when it was still called Grace Bros. It is probably 10 years old and I have worn it precisely 3 times in that period. I first got it to wear to a wedding of 2 people Poofy and I used to work with in 2000. It was quite an amusing wedding - a woman on my table caused a huge drunken ruckus in the middle of the speeches which was extremely awkward for everyone involved. We laughed our arses off at the wedding though, and had a good time. The second time I wore it was to some ra ra event with Handsome Dan at the Museum of Contemporary Art - I'm sure I still have a photo of me pretending to be camoflauged in the fake plants, glass of wine in hand, will try and find it and post it.

Anyway the top is silk and has a brown background and pea green print that I think has a name but I don't know it. Best part is the lovely draping back and flowy sleeves that billow when I go outside. I've got on black pants, long sleeved black top and brown boots to top it off. I think this one is definitely going to come into general circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment