Monday, 9 May 2011

tues may ten



well i missed my first day on the blog yesterday, was a busy one at work. had to be at sunrise at 5.55am and was on air at 6.45am. Bit rough for a Monday morning, but at least I got my hair and make up done. This close up was supposed to show the pretty eye makeup they put on me but all it reveals is that my lips are so chapped it looks like I've been using a cheese grater on them. Hello, winter.



Here's me outside work, after a cheeky second brekky with Erin at 7am - she is a trouper and came into sunrise with me. The pink laptop case i am carrying I think i have already mentioned is punishment from our CFO for losing a laptop; think she thinks the colour will make me more likely to notice it in the back seat of cabs. I doubt it, but in the meanwhile I must carry my pink shame under my arm.



Here's me today - it's official, I am out of fashion inspiration, a month and a half in. This shirt I wore all around Europe in 2006 on what I referred to as my 'where's wally' adventures, which I nicked from Huey. Jeans are old and baggy 'cause my tummy aches, my maroon flat camper boots were $350 and bought with a voucher I got from Mase for my birthday last year. The jacket I bought second-hand for $50, it is originally from Gap. It's a fancy navy duffle coat like one I used to have as a kid (my dad had a matching one) and has a hood and lining, as you can see. Bloody freezing up here today but I hear Melbourne is doing it tougher.

Radio show was kickarse again last night and the ladies are all coming along next week to celebrate B's birthday and watch/listen to the magic happening. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yet again i could not get the live stream to work. i think i am the problem. glad to hear it went well!

    i like your where's wally outfit! you may be out of inspiration but you are not yet out of actual clothes.

    and you looked great for sunrise - i am going to watch it tonight and post a still.

    just need to work on a pun that can incorporate having a face for radio and a voice for tv.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, you're not the problem sare, apparently only 2000 people can listen online at one time, pleased to say we were oversubscribed! Mike, dan and Bill couldn't get on either, it's not you mate. xx

    let me know how you go with the pun.

    ReplyDelete