Thursday, 5 May 2011

Friday May 6 2011

How on earth did it get to be lunch time already??

Today is flying and this is a bad thing, for once, because I have yet to start on what I need to do today... such as print my boarding passes, check I bought enough clothes for the weekend etc... oh yeah, and DO SOME FREAKING WORK.

I have actually been in meetings all morning. I turned up in this....



... only to find I had been co-opted into a meeting with someone you wouldn't want to be considered a total slob by. Luckily I have half my wardrobe in my office, office floor if you want to be pedantic, so I was able to change into something far less comfortable for an hour.




Outfit A doesn't have a very exciting story. The check shirt I have had for a million years and you could shoot peas through it. I love wearing it with that vest though - the colour, of course, can only be descibed as ACCAN blue.

Outfit B is of course my most civilised piece of work wear - a boring black dress with a belt. Hell, it got me out of a tight spot, so I can't complain.

I am soooo looking forward to this weekend - but first, some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment